Friday, March 16, 2012

Who Runs The World...Girls?

I am a woman..I get it..Women's rights, freedom of speech, empower me, etc. I'm all about being stronger, braver, a fighter, a lover, the nurturing one. But why, oh why must I feel obligated to call these douche bagettes out...Why must I question my womanhood every time I step outside and catch them in the act?

I'm not saying I've never walked around the city, drunk like a fool. But not in broad daylight, crying, getting on the wrong bus, sitting in the middle of a train track, in 4 inch wedge heels and a sagging pooch. I wish I took pictures of her shenanigans...I just got one good picture of her...Thank you St. Patty's day Hoboken 2012. Your the best.


No words..none...not one.


She kept staring, I kept taking pictures.

The guy on the ground to the left...Dying of a heart attack it turns out...She's standing there like she's waiting for her take out.

Just all wrong.....

The Dominican Dolly Parton...Thank you Chicago

Last but not least....

She's pretty normal right...Well she tried to steal my seat, and ended up on the ground..This is her I'm eating shit face after....







1 comment: